Complete the form and upload on this page along with your resume.
DEPS - Down East Protection Systems is a fast-growing security systems company, located in Kinston, NC that is focused on our vision - To be recognized as the most trusted provider of security systems and service in Eastern NC. We want team members with a can-do attitude, that live by our mission with Providing Peace of Mind by Protecting People and Property with Competence and Compassion.
- Installation, repair, and/or service of security systems. Which will include:
- Ability to use iPad/Mobile Apps in the field and work with team members to Service and Install Security systems.
- Ability to assist customers through step-by-step, hands-on use of their security technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues with equipment and/or service-interruption.
- Ability to perform preventive and routine maintenance, as needed on existing Security Systems and/or equipment.
- Preparation and gathering of supplies and equipment for each day’s work
- Install cables through access holes, cavity walls, and roof spaces as needed
- Complete daily time sheet, work order and collect customer information.
- Proper and safe use of hand and basic power tools
- Provide documentation and/or notes of service performed, hours worked, and reports of change in inventory.
DEPS offers a competitive wage, health insurance, company-match 401k retirement program, other supplemental policies, extensive up-front and on-going training to empower you and keep you educated on the future of our industry, and a great team culture.
If you are interested on working with us at DEPS, please fill the form below and submit it for our review. We will get in contact with you soon.
Required fields are marked with an *